Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December Entry

Merry Christmas!

- Work -

Gerry is gone to Mexico for a few weeks so I’m taking over in shipping. Still trying to do a few small things in my office at the same time (upload PPVs and make DVDs). The days will certainly go faster now.

- Games -

I think I’ve gotten in that mode where people just beat a game and not come back to it. Just don’t find the time like I used to. Oh well. I could always go back to them if I was really bored.

- Christmas -

Andy’s Christmas Bash was great like always. It’s always a different feel (at least for me) every year. I think there were more laughs in this year’s than any other year. Obviously because of what we had lined for entertainment. Had a great comedian, our skit went off well, and Scenes From A Hat was hilarious (and I want to do it AGAIN).

Gift giving was festive. I hope everyone enjoyed what I gave them. Other than the random ones I handed out, only a few of you got your own specific gifts. Everyone else that helped at the Roast in a big way got their colorful dinosaur.

(The ones that found new homes that night and then all of them together.)

Barry’s calendar…that was just insanely awesome. Thanks, Barry.

And I can’t thank those that contributed enough to the gifts I got. Thanks, everyone.

The family Christmas party was more fun that I thought it would be. Food, stories, and laughing. The younger generation had fun playing Wii together (Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games and Wii Sports). Just us being kids again and laughing at each other, ha.

(would show a family picture, but having some phone issues…)

And what’s left? We close out the year the same way we do every year. It’ll be fun seeing everyone again really soon. Enjoy your holiday breaks and remember to be safe and enjoy yourself during the holidays.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


SM Town - Only Love


Take care, everyone.

3 comments:

Anh said...

Good to hear that you had fun at the family party =)

Who's dog is in the first picture? And where is the last picture from??

ForeverGracefulImpact said...

The dog is actually Fly To The Sky member Brian's dog Chester.
And that Christmas Tree is from Universal Studios.

Anh said...

Ah so. =P