Friday, November 4, 2011

My Attempt To Win 1 of 3 Awesome Catch Kuma Hats From Vampy Bit Me

Anyone of my friends that reads this, you can get in on the contest as well...and by that I mean DON'T do it to decrease MY chances of winning. Thanks. *emoticon of your choice*

What Vampy wrote out:

"Hey Everyone ^_^/ This is how you can win 1 of 3 of these awesome Catch Kuma Hats ♥
1. Become friends with Catch Kuma on FB -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catch-Kuma/188052531211113
Vampybitme -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/VAMPY-BIT-ME/370120112710
2. If you have a blog, blog about this contest / if you dont, you can send us a picture of you in the hat (you can get creative! photoshop, paint, sketch etc) and tagg VampyBitMe and CatchKuma in the pic.

The best 3 chosen by CatchKuma and I will win! Entries closed by Monday November 7th, 2011 ^_^/

Good Luck & Share this with your friends!
♥ Vampy"

1. Done and did.
2. That's what this blog entry is all about.

So...I'm actually delaying typing out a new blog entry to do this. I was literally typing it out when the details of the giveaway were released. Darn you, Vampy.

Darn you...

You're making me do this, you know?

You have to be all awesome with cosplays and all pretty looking to catch my eye.

And now I'm trying to win stuff from you.

Darn you...

...for invading my blog...

...for being in my tweets...

...for making me reply to you on Facebook and making me Like something new...

...for taking up space on my computer and harddrives...

...darn you, Vampy.

...you are the reason I'm doing this.

...

Now replace all the times I said "darn" with "thank" and read it again.

And in the end...Vampy made me do this.

- AFR

No comments: